TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: November 10, 2020
- You are allowed to visit our www.locospartygame.com website:
1.1. Unless you are a hacker, in that case you are not allowed to visit our website.
1.2. Not like hackers care about that in the first place, so never mind…
- You are allowed to use our super-duper LOCOS! app:
2.1. You can use the free features of the app for free.
2.2. You can invite friends and share stuff to unlock free games in the app.
2.2.1. If you reinstall the app or change your phone, then you lose the unlocked free games.
2.3. You can use the premium features of the app, by purchasing a VIP subscription.
2.3.1. If you reinstall the app or change your phone, you will not lose your premium subscription.
2.3.2. We are not going to give your money back if you change your mind after purchase.
2.3.3. You can cancel your subscription any time, but that would break our heart.
2.4. The purchased JOKER cards are saved only on your phone.
2.4.1. If you reinstall the app or change your phone, you lose the JOKER cards..
- We are absolutely not liable for anything:
3.1. If the website messes up your computer or phone and deletes all your nude-selfies or something like that.
3.1.1. Or you get offended by our super funny app, because you have no sense of humor.
3.1.2. Or if anything else happens to you or anyone around you because of the website or the app, then:
3.2. It was not because of the website or the app in the first place, it as because of you.
3.2.1. You should deal with the consequences yourself without blaming us… genius.
- What else… copyrights and stuff:
4.1. You should not copy any of our stuff, because we don’t allow it, and also it’s not nice.
4.2. If we copied your stuff? Well… shit happens. Let us know, and we figure out something, ok?
- Privacy and things:
Some mandatory things for Apple and Google that has to be here:
1. Acknowledgement: You (the End-User) must acknowledge that the EULA is concluded between Kwaaaks Ltd. and the you only, and not with Apple or Google, and You, not Apple or Google, are solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof.
2. Scope of License: The license granted to the you for the Licensed Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Apple-branded Products that the End-User owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, except that such Licensed Application may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
3. Maintenance and Support: Kwaaaks Ltd. is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application, as specified in the EULA, or as required under applicable law. Kwaaaks Ltd. and the End-User acknowledges that Apple or Google has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application.
4. Warranty: Kwaaaks Ltd. is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the End-User may notify Apple or Google, and Apple or Google will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to that End-User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple or Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our sole responsibility.
5. Product Claims: Kwaaaks Ltd. and the End-User acknowledge that Kwaaaks Ltd., not Apple or Google, are responsible for addressing any claims of the End-User or any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the end- user’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with Your Licensed Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks. The EULA may not limit Kwaaaks Ltd.’s liability to the End-User beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: Kwaaaks Ltd. and the End-User acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Licensed Application or the End-User’s possession and use of that Licensed Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Kwaaaks Ltd., not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Legal Compliance: The End-User must represent and warrant that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Developer Name and Address: Kwaaaks Ltd, Gibraltar. Use the contact form on this website to contact us.
9. Third Party Terms of Agreement: The End-User must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using our Application, which is pretty much none.
10. Third Party Beneficiary: Kwaaaks Ltd. and the End-User must acknowledge and agree that Apple or Google, and Apple’s or Google’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the End-User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple or Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the End-User as a third party beneficiary thereof.
…and pretty much that was our terms and conditions or EULA.